In order to sell products on the shopping cart, you will need be in agreement with following rules & regulations:
Rules & Regulations
Note: In order to grow confidence with our customers, we will use some elements of a prooven system, already established by Amazon.
- Membership is mandatory, plus all the credentials need to properly handle all legal and financial topics
- Products need to be available at point of sale. (Please take this serious to avoid bad reviews)
- Allow a 30 day return policy. Customer pays for the expenses to return and the re-stocking fees
- Customers are "Basalt-Fiber-Customers". However, Members can establish direct contact and can also sell direct to Basalt-Fiber's Customers
- Customers pay prior shipment through our gateway payment terminals
- Basalt-Fiber will hold funds back for 30 days, in case products are going to be returned and the money needs to be refunded
- After 30 days, 90% payments will be effected to the Member. In other words, Basalt-Fiber will keep 10% commission. Some of the 10% will be PayPal fees
- Member is responsible for the accuracy of information
- Standard payment will be in form of Checks or via Paypal e-mail payments
We work with PayPal, which allows the customer to choose between PayPal or credit card payment.
If you have a PayPal account, payments from our account to your account will be almost instantly and are free of charges, as per our current understanding.